The specific purpose for which this corporation is organized include, but are not limited to: planting a seed that will start a movement among Kwatsan People and every indigenous individual. Pushing tradition through modern media, we plan on empowering Native Peoples to gain as much knowledge about their traditions and culture so generations after us can unite to reinforce the Native spirit. By providing a daring digital means to cultural nutrition, Kwatsan Radio utilizes music, art, language, health & wellness, and environment, all to enhance and inspire true community spirit among Kwatsan people and Indian country.
To create a transparent form of communication that delivers cultural nutrition to Quechan youth and community.
What We've Achieved
- Developed our Tribal communities first ever Social-Media forum through several social media applications.
- Developed our Tribal communities first ever online-radio project that shared a vast variety of cultural content.
- First ever live-streaming community forum for our political candidates.
- First ever live-stream of our Tribal Swearing-In ceremony.
- Developed annual cultural gatherings for our Tribal community that we shared with a live-stream and through social media.
- Our Organization made global headlines for its disapproval of the NFL Washington Franchise's name and refused a $250,000 donation from their foundation The Original Americans Foundation (OAF).
- Developed and initiative to raise awareness and funds to build our first ever Tribal Skate Park in honor of our Tribal youth who have been lost to youth suicide.